AAM is a world leader in the design, engineering, testing, validation and manufacturing of driveline, drivetrain and chassis systems, related components, and metal formed products for light trucks and buses, sport utility vehicles, crossover vehicles, and passenger cars. Our plants and offices are located in: United States of America, Brazil, China, UK, Scotland, India, Germany, Japan, Mexico, Korea.
To Świdnica plant we are looking for:
INTERNSHIP IN PRODUCT ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
AAM Poland offers the opportunity of paid internship. Internship length is individual and depends on student’s availability.
Your duties during internship in AAM:
– Helps make changes to existing products.
– Compiles and organizes information about manufacturing processes, potential new products and improvements to existing products.
– Assists in the development of specifications for new products and makes revisions to existing products.
– Helps write test plans that measure product quality, manufacturing easiness, cost control and appearance; compiles and organizes test results and corrects design flaws as needed.
– Helps in maintaining Design Failure Mode & Effect Analysis (DFMEA)
– Helps in developing and maintaining a product validation test plan(DVP&R)
– Assists in managing prototype part build requirements
– Assists in managing an engineering release program
– Performs manual engineering calculations
– Helps managing APQP requirements for product engineering
– Assists in auditing parts and components from regular production.
– Assist in tests performing
If you are interested in internship in AAM don’t let us wait!
Please send your CV in English to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be informed, that in order to carry out the recruitment process we will process personal
Please be informed, that in order to carry out the recruitment process we will process personal data. AAM Poland Sp. Z o.o., based in Świdnica 58-100, Street Szarych Szeregów 16-18 is the data controller in relation to your personal data.
To contact us, please send a message to the e-mail address: email@example.com. Personal data will not be shared with other third parties. AAM Poland Sp. Z o.o. processes candidate’s personal data for as long as it is necessary to implement the objective of their processing. Candidate has the right of access to his/her data, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, opposition to their processing, the right to transfer data, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
If you agree to the use of your data in subsequent recruitment processes, please enter the following consent in the application documents:
I hereby give the consent declarations to be processed by AAM Poland Sp. z o.o. my personal data contained in the application documents for the needs of this and future recruitment. I have been informed that, I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.